Blood pressure monitoring is something many leave to the professionals, but for those with hypertension (about 46% of adults), that may not be an option. Keep track of your blood pressure with accurate readings no matter where you are with our Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Home Digital BP Monitor.
Equipped with high-tech advanced one step measuring, our wrist blood pressure monitor allows you to follow your blood pressure and be aware of how your body reacts to different activities.
With our blood pressure wrist cuff, measuring your blood pressure is as simple as pressing a single button. Once you start the wrist BP cuff, it will automatically start recording accurate measurements and displaying them on the screen. The measuring range for the home blood pressure monitor is between 0 – 280mmHG and 40-199 pulse per minute.
The best part is that our wrist blood pressure monitor is extremely portable due to its small and compact size and can be your perfect travel companion. Simply put, this is the perfect tool to ensure your blood pressure is in check anytime on-the-go.
Smart Technology Pressurization – Our monitor is the best wrist blood pressure monitor simply because it was created with extremely high-tech focused technology and designed to measure the pressurization based on the size of the wrist. Therefore, over-pressurization does not occur with our unique wrist bp cuff.
Accurate Results – When it comes to monitoring blood pressure, getting the most accurate results is crucial. Our home blood pressure monitor ensures the accuracy of +-3% and a pulse accuracy of +- 5%.
Simple Put On and Use – This blood pressure wrist cuff is simple to use and comes with a voice broadcast in case the user would like the results to read to them. In addition, it quickly shows the measurements on the LCD display. The wrist blood pressure monitor automatically shuts off after 1 minute of nonusage.
Attention Before Using Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Home Digital BP Monitor
1. Do not take a bath, exercise, eat, medication or drink within 30 minutes before the testing
2. Avoid speaking or moving body parts while testing
3. Keeping your wrist level with your heart (normally test with left wrist)
4. Wait 5 minutes or longer before re-testing
5. Test at the same time every day, on the same wrist
How to Get Accurate Readings:
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors tend to be more sensitive to body position and movement. Here are a few helpful tips to ensure you get the best results possible from your BP monitor:
1. Sit up straight, avoid compressing the abdomen
2. Prop your elbow on a table to help keep it still
3. Position your wrist so it is at the same level as your heart
4. Avoid unnecessary movements while taking your BP – this includes talking or speaking while measuring BP
- 1x Manual
- 1x Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Home Digital BP Monitor
- 1x USB charging DC